In case you think the show has run out of credible musicians to fill Paula Abdul’s drool-filled chair, and the presence of a Jonas Brother followed by a sit-com actor might make that a reasonable assumption, Neil Patrick Harris starred recently in Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a musical in which he sings, never mind all of his Broadway and other musical theater experience, such as Cabaret.
- Redesign thanks, apology, and info July 28, 2014
- Billy Bob Thornton’s critique of reality TV, humanity July 28, 2014
- FEC: candidates can be filmed, not paid, for reality TV July 28, 2014
- Why Jillian Michaels quit again; Adam Richman apologies; Drunk History’s accuracy; A&E sued July 25, 2014
- How Blair Witch’s creators helped create The Quest July 24, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.