In case you think the show has run out of credible musicians to fill Paula Abdul’s drool-filled chair, and the presence of a Jonas Brother followed by a sit-com actor might make that a reasonable assumption, Neil Patrick Harris starred recently in Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a musical in which he sings, never mind all of his Broadway and other musical theater experience, such as Cabaret.
- The seven intriguing new shows Bravo is developing May 26, 2016
- Lowest-ever finale ratings for The Voice and Dancing with the Stars May 25, 2016
- reality blurred rejected again by Google News May 25, 2016
- This life-affirming show about Alaska is one of reality TV’s best May 24, 2016
- Is Last Comic Standing cancelled? And who cancelled Cold Justice? May 24, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.