In case you think the show has run out of credible musicians to fill Paula Abdul’s drool-filled chair, and the presence of a Jonas Brother followed by a sit-com actor might make that a reasonable assumption, Neil Patrick Harris starred recently in Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a musical in which he sings, never mind all of his Broadway and other musical theater experience, such as Cabaret.
- With Hunted, can CBS make a familiar reality show format work? October 3, 2015
- The two insane things that Survivor left out of the episode October 1, 2015
- Why Project Runway is no longer filmed at Parsons, and where it is now October 1, 2015
- Dramatic reversals, overreactions make for a thrilling Survivor Cambodia October 1, 2015
- Killer bees attacked Naked and Afraid’s crew October 1, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.