In case you think the show has run out of credible musicians to fill Paula Abdul’s drool-filled chair, and the presence of a Jonas Brother followed by a sit-com actor might make that a reasonable assumption, Neil Patrick Harris starred recently in Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a musical in which he sings, never mind all of his Broadway and other musical theater experience, such as Cabaret.
- Tim McClellan on his Ellen’s Design Challenge disqualification March 5, 2015
- Survivor Worlds Apart recap: socially challenged March 5, 2015
- Will The Real World be cancelled? March 4, 2015
- Duggars laugh as one of them tries to sled over a cat March 3, 2015
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: Born Naked recap March 3, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.