In case you think the show has run out of credible musicians to fill Paula Abdul’s drool-filled chair, and the presence of a Jonas Brother followed by a sit-com actor might make that a reasonable assumption, Neil Patrick Harris starred recently in Joss Whedon’s Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog, a musical in which he sings, never mind all of his Broadway and other musical theater experience, such as Cabaret.
Survivor San Juan Del Sur's dark cloud is lifted
In its third episode, Survivor San Juan Del Sur improved significantly as John Rocker faced off against an Amazing Race villain. But the Exile Island reward challenge remains a drag on the series.
Why Dick Donato left Big Brother 13
The Big Brother villain known as "Evel Dick" has finally revealed why he left the show during its 13th season: he learned he was HIV positive.
Also: Dick claims he had no choice but to leave the game.
- Face Off’s new twist: borrowing coach twist from other shows October 22, 2014
- The fantasy of reality star life destroyed by Survivor cast, others October 22, 2014
- Survivor tribe shuffle spoiler: start learning new tribes now October 21, 2014
- Real World 30’s twist is even more insane than its subtitle October 20, 2014
- Bethenny or Bravo: Who’s more desperate for her return? October 20, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.