The fascinating depths of Paris Hilton are explored in a documentary that MTV will debut Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. ET, repeating it Friday at 4 p.m. and Monday at 2:30 a.m. Paris, Not France, directed by Adria Petty, “looks beyond the catwalk mystique and red-carpet craze to offer a more intimate into the life of sleepy-eyed heiress Paris Hilton, a woman some consider a shallow media opportunist, and others see as a true pop-culture icon,” according to MTV. Here’s the trailer:
Survivor San Juan Del Sur's dark cloud is lifted
In its third episode, Survivor San Juan Del Sur improved significantly as John Rocker faced off against an Amazing Race villain. But the Exile Island reward challenge remains a drag on the series.
Why Dick Donato left Big Brother 13
The Big Brother villain known as "Evel Dick" has finally revealed why he left the show during its 13th season: he learned he was HIV positive.
Also: Dick claims he had no choice but to leave the game.
- TLC cancels Honey Boo Boo over a tabloid report the family says is false October 24, 2014
- Project Runway ends with a deserving winner, not much drama October 24, 2014
- After tribe shake-up, Survivor tribes shake poles October 23, 2014
- Face Off’s new twist: borrowing coach twist from other shows October 22, 2014
- The fantasy of reality star life destroyed by Survivor cast, others October 22, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.