The fascinating depths of Paris Hilton are explored in a documentary that MTV will debut Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. ET, repeating it Friday at 4 p.m. and Monday at 2:30 a.m. Paris, Not France, directed by Adria Petty, “looks beyond the catwalk mystique and red-carpet craze to offer a more intimate into the life of sleepy-eyed heiress Paris Hilton, a woman some consider a shallow media opportunist, and others see as a true pop-culture icon,” according to MTV. Here’s the trailer:
- The reality star cameos in Sharknado 4: The 4th Awakens May 5, 2016
- The refreshing yet still awful things Survivor’s Jason just said May 5, 2016
- What’s the deal with Tai’s erratic Survivor game play? May 5, 2016
- Watching Survivor with friends: a reflection on a social game May 4, 2016
- How Apprentice prepared Trump to be Republicans’ presidential nominee May 4, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.