The fascinating depths of Paris Hilton are explored in a documentary that MTV will debut Tuesday night at 8:30 p.m. ET, repeating it Friday at 4 p.m. and Monday at 2:30 a.m. Paris, Not France, directed by Adria Petty, “looks beyond the catwalk mystique and red-carpet craze to offer a more intimate into the life of sleepy-eyed heiress Paris Hilton, a woman some consider a shallow media opportunist, and others see as a true pop-culture icon,” according to MTV. Here’s the trailer:
- Why The Great British Baking Show is so delicious January 25, 2015
- Iain, Diana, and The Great British Baking Show’s controversy January 25, 2015
- Rob Cesternino on Survivor, spoilers, and RHAP’s origins January 23, 2015
- The Taste season 3 ends in the best way possible January 23, 2015
- Sex Box trailer: the boldest or most boring show on TV? January 23, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.