Talking about his new E! series, A.J. told TV critics, “It’s not like I’m on ‘The Hills,’ you know. They tried — I can’t say they tried to get me on the show, but I got a call from MTV, and they were like, ‘Listen, we’re going to put you in there. You’ll pretend you’re Brody’s best friend.’ And I’m like, ‘I’ve never met these people. Who are these people?”
- Michael Skupin compares himself to Jesus in a statement February 13, 2016
- What Chris Sacca learned from being on Shark Tank February 12, 2016
- Price is Right specials will have Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother cast play against viewers February 12, 2016
- This weekend, marathons of Flavor of Love, I Love New York are back February 11, 2016
- Jason Silva on how Brain Games creates existential panic February 11, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.