The Bachelorette 5 concludes tonight with a two-hour finale starting at 8 p.m. Will Jillian look past Ed Swiderski’s performance problems? Or will he leave again and not come back, so to speak? Or will she pick the more impotent Kiptyn Locke? Or will Reid return and make this rule-breaking season even crazier?
- The Last Alaskans’ second season ends with wolverines and cabins May 31, 2016
- Summer reality TV show preview May 31, 2016
- Survivor 34 cast identified; chaotic casting changes its twist May 31, 2016
- Interview: a Mygrations and Naked & Afraid cast member compares the experiences May 30, 2016
- Real World is returning to Seattle for season 32 May 29, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.