Join me tonight at 11:45 p.m. ET for a live blog as we celebrate reality blurred‘s nine year anniversary by watching the midnight debut of Andy Cohen’s sure-to-be-awesome late-night chat show Watch What Happens (with special guest trainwreck Danielle!) and then stay up late to watch some (or maybe even all) of Big Brother After Dark and/or the live feeds. What’s better than some late night insanity to kick off the last day of the work week? I’ll see you tonight.
- More Project Runway, Junior, All-Stars coming, plus fashion Shark Tank May 27, 2016
- The seven intriguing new shows Bravo is developing May 26, 2016
- Lowest-ever finale ratings for The Voice and Dancing with the Stars May 25, 2016
- reality blurred rejected again by Google News May 25, 2016
- This life-affirming show about Alaska is one of reality TV’s best May 24, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.