Join me tonight at 11:45 p.m. ET for a live blog as we celebrate reality blurred‘s nine year anniversary by watching the midnight debut of Andy Cohen’s sure-to-be-awesome late-night chat show Watch What Happens (with special guest trainwreck Danielle!) and then stay up late to watch some (or maybe even all) of Big Brother After Dark and/or the live feeds. What’s better than some late night insanity to kick off the last day of the work week? I’ll see you tonight.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Why Home Free changed in season two: an interview with its producer June 30, 2016
- Australian Survivor previews its major changes June 29, 2016
- Top Gear USA cancelled, but may return on a new network June 29, 2016
- Trump’s broken promise to donate his Apprentice salary to charity June 29, 2016
- At 500 episodes, Survivor faces a surprising obstacle June 28, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.