Join me tonight at 11:45 p.m. ET for a live blog as we celebrate reality blurred‘s nine year anniversary by watching the midnight debut of Andy Cohen’s sure-to-be-awesome late-night chat show Watch What Happens (with special guest trainwreck Danielle!) and then stay up late to watch some (or maybe even all) of Big Brother After Dark and/or the live feeds. What’s better than some late night insanity to kick off the last day of the work week? I’ll see you tonight.
- How a TV show may disrupt elephant poaching August 28, 2015
- The first-ever Shweekend arrives, but how did Shark Week do? August 28, 2015
- This is not your childhood’s National Geographic Explorer August 28, 2015
- The average age of a Survivor player, and how that’s changed August 27, 2015
- A constantly updated list of the Dancing with the Stars 21 cast August 27, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.