Less than a day has passed since the Big Brother 11 cast was revealed, and we already have our first nude video of a houseguest. Braden Bacha, who is a surfer, actor, and model, has lots of stuff about him online, like modeling photos and this bikini.com profile, but he has only two credits on his IMDB resume: the homoerotic horror movie The Brotherhood 2: Young Warlocks and episode 205 of Dante’s Cove, a sort of supernatural gay soap opera that airs on here!. In that episode, which is on YouTube, he appeared naked, showing his ass and penis and everything else. There’s an extended scene showcasing his acting talent, but here are the impressive and obviously not-safe-for-work goods as he strips in a hallway.
- Redesign thanks, apology, and info July 28, 2014
- Billy Bob Thornton’s critique of reality TV, humanity July 28, 2014
- FEC: candidates can be filmed, not paid, for reality TV July 28, 2014
- Why Jillian Michaels quit again; Adam Richman apologies; Drunk History’s accuracy; A&E sued July 25, 2014
- How Blair Witch’s creators helped create The Quest July 24, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.