The fourth hour of NBC’s Today Show is frequently laughably ridiculous, but next week it’ll get even more so, with a different Real Housewives cast member co-hosting each day. It’s shameless NBC Universal cross-promotion, but may still be entertaining–although that possibility has diminished since normally wacky host Kathie Lee Gifford is taking the week off. New York’s Bethenny Frankel co-hosts Monday, New Jersey’s Danielle Staub will be there Tuesday; Atlanta’s NeNe Leakes co-hosts Wednesday, and Thursday O.C.’s Tamra Barney will be there.
- On Thanksgiving, a reality TV sensation arrives in the U.S. November 25, 2015
- Survivor’s Ethan Zohn turns 42 in a very Ethan Zohn way November 24, 2015
- Why Bindi Irwin will win Dancing with the Stars November 24, 2015
- Is mysterious Badlands, Texas, the next great reality series? November 23, 2015
- Andy Cohen’s surprisingly astute Real Housewives-candidate analogies November 23, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.