Heidi and Spencer Pratt exited I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 last night, and not a moment too soon. But wait! Their third time quitting was yet another fake out. An NBC spokesperson told Access Hollywood that “Heidi and Spencer are still in the jungle and part of the show.” Ugh. Spencer reportedly was “begging” to go back last night, AH says, although the rules apparently prohibit anyone from returning without the casts’ permission. The most incredible and horrifying part: This act has all been very, very successful for Heidi and Spencer, who have learned a lot from their time being fake on The Hills.
- On Thanksgiving, a reality TV sensation arrives in the U.S. November 25, 2015
- Survivor’s Ethan Zohn turns 42 in a very Ethan Zohn way November 24, 2015
- Why Bindi Irwin will win Dancing with the Stars November 24, 2015
- Is mysterious Badlands, Texas, the next great reality series? November 23, 2015
- Andy Cohen’s surprisingly astute Real Housewives-candidate analogies November 23, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.