Heidi and Spencer Pratt exited I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 last night, and not a moment too soon. But wait! Their third time quitting was yet another fake out. An NBC spokesperson told Access Hollywood that “Heidi and Spencer are still in the jungle and part of the show.” Ugh. Spencer reportedly was “begging” to go back last night, AH says, although the rules apparently prohibit anyone from returning without the casts’ permission. The most incredible and horrifying part: This act has all been very, very successful for Heidi and Spencer, who have learned a lot from their time being fake on The Hills.
- This weekend, marathons of Flavor of Love, I Love New York are back February 11, 2016
- Jason Silva on how Brain Games creates existential panic February 11, 2016
- A&E jails innocent people to help a sheriff: this week in ludicrous reality TV February 10, 2016
- Why The Amazing Race 28’s social media casting stunt is a #fail February 10, 2016
- Review: Killing Fields defies expectations, for better and worse February 9, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.