Heidi and Spencer Pratt exited I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 last night, and not a moment too soon. But wait! Their third time quitting was yet another fake out. An NBC spokesperson told Access Hollywood that “Heidi and Spencer are still in the jungle and part of the show.” Ugh. Spencer reportedly was “begging” to go back last night, AH says, although the rules apparently prohibit anyone from returning without the casts’ permission. The most incredible and horrifying part: This act has all been very, very successful for Heidi and Spencer, who have learned a lot from their time being fake on The Hills.
- How a failed celebrity Big Brother lost Dancing with the Stars for CBS May 3, 2016
- Both people from the same episode of Catfish have died May 2, 2016
- 14 days left to binge-watch this enchanting reality show on Netflix May 1, 2016
- Call this number now. You’ll hear the next episode of a new series. April 30, 2016
- Meet crazy stunt competition Super Combat Teams, coming to the U.S. April 29, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.