Good news: Heidi Pratt is definitely, hopefully, maybe out of I’m a Celebrity 2. Bad news: She’s being replaced by her sister, Holly Montag, Access Hollywood reports, although it says she “will not be appearing on Monday night’s episode, but will be appearing shortly.” (There’s no episode Tuesday but a two-hour ep both tonight and Wednesday.) Does this mean Spencer’s sister Stephanie Pratt isn’t far behind? And that the NBC show has pretty much discarded any attempt at fairness to the other contestants who’ve actually been in the jungle for one-quarter of its run?
- The Quest is summer’s best new reality show July 31, 2014
- Big Brother reveals a death to a second houseguest July 31, 2014
- 9 of top 10 summer shows: reality TV July 30, 2014
- Sharknado 2: watch it for the (reality TV) cameos July 30, 2014
- Behind the scenes of Knife Fight July 29, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.