As much as I want to take Frangela’s advice and ignore children, and as much as I fear this is some kind of attention-getting stunt, I can’t ignore that tabloids are reporting that Spencer and Heidi left the Costa Rican set of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 for good. Bye.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Apprentice contract’s nudity clause is identical to Survivor’s August 26, 2016
- The many highs and troubling lows of RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars premiere August 26, 2016
- The reality of Big Brother: it will stay toxic until we stop watching August 25, 2016
- Ryan Lochte will follow Olympics, lying with Dancing with the Stars August 24, 2016
- Adam Ruins Everything’s claims about reality TV did not match its evidence August 24, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.