As much as I want to take Frangela’s advice and ignore children, and as much as I fear this is some kind of attention-getting stunt, I can’t ignore that tabloids are reporting that Spencer and Heidi left the Costa Rican set of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here 2 for good. Bye.
Frankie leads Big Brother's parade of delusion
Heading into the finale, the delusion continues, with a re-appearance by evicted Frankie.
Related: The unwatchable cast of Fox's Utopia keeps yelling and screaming.
Shark Tank is getting a spin-off
Companies that get deals on the show will be followed for this new spin-off.
Also: Before the show began, Shark Barbara Corcoran was cast and then replaced--but then she sent this amazing e-mail and won the job.
- The Quest producers unveil campaign for a second season October 1, 2014
- “Evel” Dick Donato left Big Brother after learning he had HIV October 1, 2014
- The horrifying idea for a George Zimmerman reality show September 30, 2014
- Married at First Sight’s two remaining couples get a new show September 30, 2014
- After Samy threatens to stab someone, it’s time to leave Amy’s Baking Company alone September 29, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.