Ryan Seacrest and Lindsay Lohan are collaborating on a reality series that will give its contestants some kind of second chance. Friday night, he wrote on Twitter, “Met with lindsay last night about a show idea I have for her..it helps people and gives others a second shot! Still putting it all together.” Lindsay herself confirmed that on Twitter writing that she’s “Working on a really great project for television- I am excited! Something meaningful like Extreme Home Makeover on ABC..” A meaningful reality show starring Lindsay Lohan and produced by Ryan Seacrest is perhaps more scary than the paparazzi attempt to make their meeting seem like a romantic encounter.
- How a TV show may disrupt elephant poaching August 28, 2015
- The first-ever Shweekend arrives, but how did Shark Week do? August 28, 2015
- This is not your childhood’s National Geographic Explorer August 28, 2015
- The average age of a Survivor player, and how that’s changed August 27, 2015
- A constantly updated list of the Dancing with the Stars 21 cast August 27, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.