Appearing on David Letterman last night, Paula Abdul kept up the teasing about her future on the show, which started when she said late last year that she was only staying because she was under contract. When asked if she won’t be returning, Paula told Dave, according to MTV News, “I love my job. I do. I feel that I’ve had a really wonderful journey with the show. It’s called ‘negotiating.'” Responding to his question about saying she wouldn’t return, Paula said, “I never said that. I just said that I’m not sure.” Something tells me there are a lot of things Paula isn’t sure about.
- Fired Mythbusters who don’t work for McDonalds now have a new job July 29, 2015
- Life on the Reef is another wonderfully gripping nature series July 29, 2015
- These 96 seconds made me believe in SYTYCD again July 28, 2015
- Naked and Afraid XL is like a more juvenile version of Real World July 27, 2015
- I Am Cait was perfect, and everything reality TV should be July 26, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.