Appearing on David Letterman last night, Paula Abdul kept up the teasing about her future on the show, which started when she said late last year that she was only staying because she was under contract. When asked if she won’t be returning, Paula told Dave, according to MTV News, “I love my job. I do. I feel that I’ve had a really wonderful journey with the show. It’s called ‘negotiating.'” Responding to his question about saying she wouldn’t return, Paula said, “I never said that. I just said that I’m not sure.” Something tells me there are a lot of things Paula isn’t sure about.
- Survivor 31 and 32 location: Cambodia, on Koh Rong February 27, 2015
- Make deal on Shark Tank, back out, profit February 27, 2015
- Big Brother 17 premiere date; Survivor, TAR ratings February 26, 2015
- Survivor Worlds Apart recap: so many choices, so much fun February 26, 2015
- Zach Rance’s devastating confession about post-Big Brother life February 26, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.