Appearing on David Letterman last night, Paula Abdul kept up the teasing about her future on the show, which started when she said late last year that she was only staying because she was under contract. When asked if she won’t be returning, Paula told Dave, according to MTV News, “I love my job. I do. I feel that I’ve had a really wonderful journey with the show. It’s called ‘negotiating.'” Responding to his question about saying she wouldn’t return, Paula said, “I never said that. I just said that I’m not sure.” Something tells me there are a lot of things Paula isn’t sure about.
- TLC pulls, doesn’t cancel, 19 Kids and Counting May 22, 2015
- Another Big Brother on Survivor; another brawn, brains, beauty season May 22, 2015
- Duggars’ insane response to Josh Duggar molesting girls, including his sisters May 22, 2015
- A dramatic reunion and satisfying finale ends a rocky Survivor May 21, 2015
- RuPaul’s Drag Race is fixed, an alleged insider claims May 20, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.