“I’m not coming back for Season 2,” she told the Miami Herald. Tim will be back, though.” She says she’s doing a BBC World series instead. She has nice things to say about the series, though, calling it “such a beautiful way to help ordinary people.”
- Naked and Afraid gets spin-off, Bear Grylls knock-off March 26, 2015
- The one good thing on the Shark Tank rip-off Food Fortunes March 24, 2015
- Survivor 32 cast may be determined by viewer vote March 23, 2015
- Season two of Behind the Mask is even better March 23, 2015
- Updates on Food Network Star murder March 23, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.