Donald Trump’s first female apprentice is taking a pay cut for the privelage of working with him. Kendra “Todd says she’ll definitely be making less money than she has been running My House Real Estate,” the Palm Beach Post reports. But she’s still excited, saying, “$250,000 is a base salary. But I think it’s a heck of a base salary.” Kendra will begin by “working in Westchester, N.Y., for about three months with Carolyn Kepcher, Trump’s cool-as-ice vice president and Apprentice co-star, to learn the corporate ropes.” Then she’ll head down to Palm Beach. She has high hopes for her tenure with the Trump Organization, saying, “I have an entire presentation for him already with so many great ideas. I’m going to put Trump on the map.”
- The Celebrity Apprentice has a boardrooom problem January 27, 2015
- Let’s stop weak Bachelor parodies, like Blake Shelton’s Farm Hunk January 26, 2015
- Why The Great British Baking Show is so delicious January 25, 2015
- Iain, Diana, and The Great British Baking Show’s controversy January 25, 2015
- Rob Cesternino on Survivor, spoilers, and RHAP’s origins January 23, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.