The final four Nashville Star 3 contestants, including winner Erika Jo, will start touring the country in mid-June. Currently, 17 cities have been announced–including three performances in Canada. Stops are still being booked, and eventually, “the tour is expected to hit as many as 40 markets,” Billboard reports. Billboard says, “The artists will perform together and separately during each 90-minute show. They will be backed by the Nashville Star Band, a group of musicians who also performed with each contestant during the series’ run earlier this year.” The tour starts June 17 in Fargo.
- Samantha Brown on her new show 50/50 and taking us on her travels October 9, 2015
- Project Runway breaks the fourth wall and Tim Gunn breaks down October 9, 2015
- How MSNBC’s Lockup is produced: 15 years of inmates and prisons October 8, 2015
- Survivors drop their buffs, lose their minds October 8, 2015
- Why Mike Rowe says “poo” even though CNN allows him two “shit”s October 7, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.