Corey Clark has been out of the media spotlight for a few days, so he’s switched Idol targets and is rehashing one of the oldest and most obvious rumors: that Ryan Seacrest is gay. (For the record, he insists he’s not, and there’s recent evidence that he just doesn’t like having male hands on his back.) Anyway, Corey told Steppin’ Out Magazine, “Since [Seacrest is] talking junk about my song on Jay Leno, I’m going to have to lay into him. There’s a rumor going around that he was doing some things with Simon [Cowell].” Simon and the other judges sarcastically confirmed that, telling the New York Daily News’ Rush and Molloy, “We’ve all slept with Ryan and we can confirm that he’s not gay.”
Survivor San Juan Del Sur's dark cloud is lifted
In its third episode, Survivor San Juan Del Sur improved significantly as John Rocker faced off against an Amazing Race villain. But the Exile Island reward challenge remains a drag on the series.
Why Dick Donato left Big Brother 13
The Big Brother villain known as "Evel Dick" has finally revealed why he left the show during its 13th season: he learned he was HIV positive.
Also: Dick claims he had no choice but to leave the game.
- How The Chair is trying to prevent a popularity contest for its $250,000 prize October 31, 2014
- Best Shark Tank strategy: “We’re going to pass on that question” October 30, 2014
- For a bag of rice, Jeff Probst bleeds a tribe, and Survivor, dry October 29, 2014
- Time for a Face Off facelift, but please keep Lois Burwell October 29, 2014
- Juan Pablo and Nikki split; Big Brother to China; TAR’s routes; MasterChef turtle beheading October 29, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.