Corey Clark has been out of the media spotlight for a few days, so he’s switched Idol targets and is rehashing one of the oldest and most obvious rumors: that Ryan Seacrest is gay. (For the record, he insists he’s not, and there’s recent evidence that he just doesn’t like having male hands on his back.) Anyway, Corey told Steppin’ Out Magazine, “Since [Seacrest is] talking junk about my song on Jay Leno, I’m going to have to lay into him. There’s a rumor going around that he was doing some things with Simon [Cowell].” Simon and the other judges sarcastically confirmed that, telling the New York Daily News’ Rush and Molloy, “We’ve all slept with Ryan and we can confirm that he’s not gay.”
- Another thrown Survivor challenge backfires beautifully March 26, 2015
- Naked and Afraid gets spin-off, Bear Grylls knock-off March 26, 2015
- The one good thing on the Shark Tank rip-off Food Fortunes March 24, 2015
- Survivor 32 cast may be determined by viewer vote March 23, 2015
- Season two of Behind the Mask is even better March 23, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.