Da Band’s album debuts at number one.
Making the Band 2 Da Band’s first album Too Hot for TV debuts at number one on Billboard’s Oct. 18 R&B albums chart, and is number two on the Billboard 200. The record sold over 230,000 copies, MTV reports.
+ also: Da Band has another album “in the can.”
- How MSNBC’s Lockup is produced: 15 years of inmates and prisons October 8, 2015
- Survivors drop their buffs, lose their minds October 8, 2015
- Why Mike Rowe says “poo” even though CNN allows him two “shit”s October 7, 2015
- PBS’ scheduling of The Great British Baking Show, explained October 6, 2015
- The spectrum of reality TV desperation, illustrated by two new shows October 5, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.