CBS picks up The Amazing Race 5.
As of the Emmys last Sunday, The Amazing Race 5 still hadn’t been officially picked up by CBS, even though the show had begun casting. But no more: The network has officially renewed the show, which will tape in January and air next summer.
- American Ninja Warrior gets an all-star spin-off October 9, 2015
- Samantha Brown on her new show 50/50 and taking us on her travels October 9, 2015
- Project Runway breaks the fourth wall and Tim Gunn breaks down October 9, 2015
- How MSNBC’s Lockup is produced: 15 years of inmates and prisons October 8, 2015
- Survivors drop their buffs, lose their minds October 8, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.