CBS picks up The Amazing Race 5.
As of the Emmys last Sunday, The Amazing Race 5 still hadn’t been officially picked up by CBS, even though the show had begun casting. But no more: The network has officially renewed the show, which will tape in January and air next summer.
- A dramatic reunion and satisfying finale ends a rocky Survivor May 21, 2015
- RuPaul’s Drag Race is fixed, an alleged insider claims May 20, 2015
- Survivor Second Chance cast revealed tonight, off to Cambodia May 20, 2015
- The most “overwhelming and insane” reality show pitch ever May 19, 2015
- CBS reveals huge Survivor Second Chance vote total, fans freak out May 18, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.