Kelly will play Brenda Lee on TV show.
American Idol‘s Kelly Clarkson will be a guest star on season debut of NBC’s American Dreams this fall, where she’ll portray Brenda Lee and sing “Sweet Nothings.” The American Bandstand-themed show uses present day pop stars to portray singers from the 1960s.
- How chef Vivian Howard, who offended Food Network, is trying to change food TV September 3, 2015
- Review: Steampunk’d and the high bar other talent competitions set September 3, 2015
- An offer of $1 million adds just 16,000 viewers to Startup U September 2, 2015
- This disturbing promo for reality game show Hellevator is not okay September 1, 2015
- Fall reality shows 2015 schedule and guide September 1, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.