Kelly will play Brenda Lee on TV show.
American Idol‘s Kelly Clarkson will be a guest star on season debut of NBC’s American Dreams this fall, where she’ll portray Brenda Lee and sing “Sweet Nothings.” The American Bandstand-themed show uses present day pop stars to portray singers from the 1960s.
- The Chair winner Shane Dawson comes out as bisexual July 7, 2015
- Review: survival reality shows Alone and The Island July 7, 2015
- Fictional Bachelor expose drama UnREAL gets a second season July 6, 2015
- It’s time for Shark Week, now without lying July 5, 2015
- How that iconic Shark Week shark jump was filmed July 3, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.