Real World Chicago ends tonight.
Exactly 51 weeks ago tonight, protested The Real World Chicago’s presence in the Wicker Park neighborhood, which was caught on tape. Tonight, a week shy of that anniversary, the show concludes its 24 episode season at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- The Runner debuts today: everything you need to know July 1, 2016
- Big Brother’s Redemption Island, Battle Back, won’t air until late July June 30, 2016
- Why Home Free changed in season two: an interview with its producer June 30, 2016
- Australian Survivor previews its major changes June 29, 2016
- Top Gear USA cancelled, but may return on a new network June 29, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.