Real World Chicago ends tonight.
Exactly 51 weeks ago tonight, protested The Real World Chicago’s presence in the Wicker Park neighborhood, which was caught on tape. Tonight, a week shy of that anniversary, the show concludes its 24 episode season at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Behind the scenes of The Runner’s real-time production July 29, 2016
- American Grit renewed, and is now casting July 29, 2016
- A blindfolded kissing series, plus a hip hop revival of Hollywood Squares July 29, 2016
- American Ninja Warrior contestant made the warped wall even crazier July 28, 2016
- Netflix and Amazon’s unscripted food series will face off July 27, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.