Real World Chicago ends tonight.
Exactly 51 weeks ago tonight, protested The Real World Chicago’s presence in the Wicker Park neighborhood, which was caught on tape. Tonight, a week shy of that anniversary, the show concludes its 24 episode season at 10 p.m. ET on MTV.
- reality blurred acquired by Comcast April 1, 2015
- Reality TV fans need to listen to Monica Lewinsky right now March 31, 2015
- Two networks, two shows, same cast, a fascinating idea March 30, 2015
- Why stripping down made Untucked even better March 30, 2015
- The one reality show I applied for March 30, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.