Atlanta Gas Light Company ad featuring Paschal English, aka Survivor Marquesas‘ “Pappy,” has annoyed some nameless legal experts. As the AP reports, “some legal experts say judges shouldn’t do advertising at all” because they’re not allowed to “[use] the prestige of their position to benefit private interests.” Pappy’s response: “The fact that someone knows me as a judge — does that preclude me from doing anything?”
- 14 days left to binge-watch this enchanting reality show on Netflix May 1, 2016
- Call this number now. You’ll hear the next episode of a new series. April 30, 2016
- Meet crazy stunt competition Super Combat Teams, coming to the U.S. April 29, 2016
- A solid Survivor, two strong challenges, one delightful jury face April 28, 2016
- Tabatha Coffey is back! Plus: Bravo renews 13 shows, mostly Housewives April 27, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.