Linda and Jackie win Tough Enough 2.
Two women were selected as the winners of MTV and the WWF’s Tough Enough 2. Each will receive a WWE contract. Jackie stayed in the competition despite an injury that caused a torn ligament and ripped cartilage.
+ also: Tough Enough 3 applications due today.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A blindfolded kissing series, plus a hip hop revival of Hollywood Squares July 29, 2016
- American Ninja Warrior contestant made the warped wall even crazier July 28, 2016
- Netflix and Amazon’s unscripted food series will face off July 27, 2016
- Project Greenlight, cancelled by HBO, is looking for a new home July 27, 2016
- A few more details about fall Big Brother 19 July 27, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.