Bachelor 2, reunion planned.
ABC “is expected to order a second round of” The Bachelor, according to the New York Post. The casting page for a second season has been up for a while. In addition, ABC will air a reunion episode of the show’s women right before the finale airs on April 25.
Review: Married at First Sight
In an era of Tinder and Grindr, instant acceptance or dismissal of a potential partner, or instant sex with another body, Married at First Sight offers the thrill of watching strangers deal with the very basics of relationships.
Beyond the headline-grabbing premise, the series has turned out to be a stripped-down, authentic exploration of something very interesting. Read the full review.
- COPS camera operator shot, in critical condition August 27, 2014
- ABC doubling up The Quest episodes August 26, 2014
- I finally understand why The Amazing Race won its 10th Emmy August 26, 2014
- Big Brother’s Frankie: “lesbians choose to become lesbians” August 25, 2014
- The real winner of Rising Star was not a singer August 25, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.