Unfortunately, only one agent wanted to meet with Bunky, so until he moves to L.A. (he and his partner are selling their house and moving west), he’ll only be performing as part of his charity show, appropriately called The Bunky Show for Charity.
- The worst merged tribe name in Survivor history April 1, 2015
- Fox’s new version of Fear Factor looks ridiculously great April 1, 2015
- Reality TV April Fool’s Day jokes that should be true April 1, 2015
- Survivor Worlds Apart finale date announced April 1, 2015
- reality blurred acquired by Comcast April 1, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.