Unfortunately, only one agent wanted to meet with Bunky, so until he moves to L.A. (he and his partner are selling their house and moving west), he’ll only be performing as part of his charity show, appropriately called The Bunky Show for Charity.
Frankie leads Big Brother's parade of delusion
Heading into the finale, the delusion continues, with a re-appearance by evicted Frankie.
Related: The unwatchable cast of Fox's Utopia keeps yelling and screaming.
Shark Tank is getting a spin-off
Companies that get deals on the show will be followed for this new spin-off.
Also: Before the show began, Shark Barbara Corcoran was cast and then replaced--but then she sent this amazing e-mail and won the job.
- John Oliver eviscerates Miss America–and Chris Harrison, Donald Trump September 23, 2014
- A Survivor accused of fraud; Diem Brown fighting cancer again; Sons of Guns star arrested for child rape September 22, 2014
- Utopia devolves even further into anarchy and racism September 22, 2014
- What will Project Runway’s designers do without Sandhya to kick around? September 22, 2014
- Juan Pablo hurt ABC’s Latino representation; CBS gets “bad” grade September 19, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.