Unfortunately, only one agent wanted to meet with Bunky, so until he moves to L.A. (he and his partner are selling their house and moving west), he’ll only be performing as part of his charity show, appropriately called The Bunky Show for Charity.
The Quest ends its journey stronger than it began
A review of the finale of summer's best reality series, which wasn't always perfect but was thoroughly entertaining right down to the finish, which included phenomenal challenges and special effects. Will ABC give it a second season?
Plus: an interview with the actor who played Verlox and the ogre.
Shark Tank is getting a spin-off
Companies that get deals on the show will be followed for this new spin-off.
Also: Before the show began, Shark Barbara Corcoran was cast and then replaced--but then she sent this amazing e-mail and won the job.
- Juan Pablo hurt ABC’s Latino representation; CBS gets “bad” grade September 19, 2014
- Alcoholism, not a blood clot, killed Michael Johns, friend says September 18, 2014
- The parade of delusion continues on Big Brother September 18, 2014
- Former Real Housewives star helped ID Philly hate crime suspects September 17, 2014
- How Frankie absolutely “crushed it” on Big Brother September 16, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.