Unfortunately, only one agent wanted to meet with Bunky, so until he moves to L.A. (he and his partner are selling their house and moving west), he’ll only be performing as part of his charity show, appropriately called The Bunky Show for Charity.
Frankie leads Big Brother's parade of delusion
Heading into the finale, the delusion continues, with a re-appearance by evicted Frankie.
Related: The unwatchable cast of Fox's Utopia keeps yelling and screaming.
Shark Tank is getting a spin-off
Companies that get deals on the show will be followed for this new spin-off.
Also: Before the show began, Shark Barbara Corcoran was cast and then replaced--but then she sent this amazing e-mail and won the job.
- After Samy threatens to stab someone, it’s time to leave Amy’s Baking Company alone September 29, 2014
- What Wizard Wars, the best magic reality show, should change for season two September 29, 2014
- Laguna Beach turns 10, and it wasn’t fake September 28, 2014
- Tim Gunn goes where he’s never gone before on Project Runway September 27, 2014
- Why Big Brother houseguests shout in the Diary Room September 26, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.