Flickerstick will begin tour Jan. 26.
Flickerstick will headline a tour starting Jan. 26 in New Orleans. Before that, though, the group will play in New York City on Jan. 16–a show originally scheduled for Sept. 11. Their next single, “Coke,” from their latest album, will be released this month.
- Call this number now. You’ll hear the next episode of a new series. April 30, 2016
- Meet crazy stunt competition Super Combat Teams, coming to the U.S. April 29, 2016
- A solid Survivor, two strong challenges, one delightful jury face April 28, 2016
- Tabatha Coffey is back! Plus: Bravo renews 13 shows, mostly Housewives April 27, 2016
- These 4 minutes and 18 seconds are painful, but so necessary April 26, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.