Mexico debuts Big Brother.
Joining the 18 countries that have their own versions of Big Brother will be Mexico, which this week debuts on Channel 5. The show–officially titled Big Brother, La Convocatoria–will also be available on direct-to-home satellite.
- A review of CBS’ The Briefcase and its $100,000 decision May 27, 2015
- First thoughts about NBC’s The Island May 26, 2015
- Developments in the Josh Duggar molestation story May 26, 2015
- The reality TV I think is worthy of a TCA Award nomination May 26, 2015
- TLC pulls, doesn’t cancel, 19 Kids and Counting May 22, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.