On a day like today, reality TV and other everyday things seem rather trivial. My thoughts go out to anyone affected directly by today’s events, and to everyone else who’s just trying to make sense of the reality on their TV screens like I am. –Andy.
- Mary Berry will judge an ABC holiday baking competition October 13, 2015
- MTV confirms Real World isn’t dead yet by reminding us of the season that killed it October 12, 2015
- Married at First Sight’s couples return to share their lives October 12, 2015
- George Clooney secretly toured the Big Brother house, and other surprises October 12, 2015
- A new way to stay informed about reality TV shows and news October 12, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.