Big Brother finale will air at 10 p.m. ET.
The final Big Brother 2 airs tonight, but not until 10 p.m. ET, pushed back because of President Bush’s address to Congress and the nation, which takes place at 9 p.m. ET.
Review: Married at First Sight
In an era of Tinder and Grindr, instant acceptance or dismissal of a potential partner, or instant sex with another body, Married at First Sight offers the thrill of watching strangers deal with the very basics of relationships.
Beyond the headline-grabbing premise, the series has turned out to be a stripped-down, authentic exploration of something very interesting. Read the full review.
- Exile Island returns to Survivor, replacing Redemption August 27, 2014
- Cops crew member Bryce Dion killed by police during robbery August 27, 2014
- Survivor cast includes John Rocker, Amazing Race’s Twinnies August 27, 2014
- COPS sound engineer killed August 27, 2014
- ABC doubling up The Quest episodes August 26, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.