some of Survivor 3 cast revealed.
The Ellipsiiis Brain Trust and SurvivorNews.net, among other sites, have begun to dissect the tangled web of rumors about possible Survivor 3 contestants. Those unearthed so far include a woman from Portland and filmmaker from southwest Florida.
- RuPaul’s Drag Race: Born Naked recap March 3, 2015
- Ellen’s Design Challenge finale disqualified its winner March 2, 2015
- Spring 2015 reality TV show guide March 2, 2015
- Thoughts on Ellen’s Design Challenge, Framework, and Street Art Throwdown March 2, 2015
- Survivor 31 and 32 location: Cambodia, on Koh Rong February 27, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.