some of Survivor 3 cast revealed.
The Ellipsiiis Brain Trust and SurvivorNews.net, among other sites, have begun to dissect the tangled web of rumors about possible Survivor 3 contestants. Those unearthed so far include a woman from Portland and filmmaker from southwest Florida.
- Rob Cesternino on Survivor, spoilers, and RHAP’s origins January 23, 2015
- The Taste season 3 ends in the best way possible January 23, 2015
- Sex Box trailer: the boldest or most boring show on TV? January 23, 2015
- New SYTYCD judges: Paula Abdul, Jason Derulo January 22, 2015
- Survivor Worlds Apart cast reveal is super-meta January 21, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.