some of Survivor 3 cast revealed.
The Ellipsiiis Brain Trust and SurvivorNews.net, among other sites, have begun to dissect the tangled web of rumors about possible Survivor 3 contestants. Those unearthed so far include a woman from Portland and filmmaker from southwest Florida.
- Why The Amazing Race 28’s social media casting stunt is a #fail February 10, 2016
- Review: Killing Fields defies expectations, for better and worse February 9, 2016
- South Beach Tow’s “explosive” star Bernice makes Florida history February 8, 2016
- Survivor’s punishing promo: great song, bad omen? February 7, 2016
- Survivor’s Michael Skupin charged with child porn, racketeering February 5, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.