some of Survivor 3 cast revealed.
The Ellipsiiis Brain Trust and SurvivorNews.net, among other sites, have begun to dissect the tangled web of rumors about possible Survivor 3 contestants. Those unearthed so far include a woman from Portland and filmmaker from southwest Florida.
- Survivor Second Chance: everything you need to know May 6, 2015
- Ultimate Survival Alaska’s Jimmy shot and killed May 6, 2015
- Survivor Second Chance cast announcement today May 6, 2015
- A&E cancels series after exposing, lying to sex workers May 5, 2015
- Hoarders returns on a new network, with a live intervention May 5, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.