O-Town plays a high school prom.
No, they’re not that desperate for money–yet. Instead, they played at the prom of Seventeen magazine’s “Rock Your Prom” contest. The winner got to slow dance with each member of O-Town. The prom will be webcast this Thursday at 8 p.m. ET on seventeen.com.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- A former Big Brother houseguest just sold her company for $1.2 billion July 23, 2016
- Big Brother’s Battle Back: the best bring-back twist yet, thanks to the challenges July 22, 2016
- Interview: Homestead Rescue’s Marty Raney on how the show is produced July 22, 2016
- VH1’s Top Model reboot announces its new host and judges July 21, 2016
- Review: The Runner is an exciting competition that was worth the wait July 21, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.