The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press has joined the fight to get access to Dirk’s deposition, which has been sealed. According to Peter Lance, they’ll file an amicus curiae brief in support of his motion to have the records unsealed under a new California law. NBC is expected to join the brief, according to Zap2it.com, and Inside.com reports that the California First Amendment Coalition is expected to join, too, according to Inside.com.
- Fired Mythbusters who don’t work for McDonalds now have a new job July 29, 2015
- Life on the Reef is another wonderfully gripping nature series July 29, 2015
- These 96 seconds made me believe in SYTYCD again July 28, 2015
- Naked and Afraid XL is like a more juvenile version of Real World July 27, 2015
- I Am Cait was perfect, and everything reality TV should be July 26, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.