The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press has joined the fight to get access to Dirk’s deposition, which has been sealed. According to Peter Lance, they’ll file an amicus curiae brief in support of his motion to have the records unsealed under a new California law. NBC is expected to join the brief, according to Zap2it.com, and Inside.com reports that the California First Amendment Coalition is expected to join, too, according to Inside.com.
- This disturbing promo for reality game show Hellevator is not okay September 1, 2015
- Fall reality shows 2015 schedule and guide September 1, 2015
- Don’t miss Big Blue Live, the year’s most spectacular live reality show September 1, 2015
- Billionaire will give $1 million to charity if more people watch his reality show August 31, 2015
- In Alaska, President Obama will film an episode of an NBC reality series August 31, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.