The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press has joined the fight to get access to Dirk’s deposition, which has been sealed. According to Peter Lance, they’ll file an amicus curiae brief in support of his motion to have the records unsealed under a new California law. NBC is expected to join the brief, according to Zap2it.com, and Inside.com reports that the California First Amendment Coalition is expected to join, too, according to Inside.com.
- Survivor 31 and 32 location: Cambodia, on Koh Rong February 27, 2015
- Make deal on Shark Tank, back out, profit February 27, 2015
- Big Brother 17 premiere date; Survivor, TAR ratings February 26, 2015
- Survivor Worlds Apart recap: so many choices, so much fun February 26, 2015
- Zach Rance’s devastating confession about post-Big Brother life February 26, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.