Tina collapses on a plane.
On her way to appear on CBS’ The Late Late Show, Survivor 2 winner Tina Wesson collapsed on a cross-country flight. She says it was due to a combination of medication and exhaustion.
+ also: Tina left voice mail for an EW staffer.
- The average age of a Survivor player, and how that’s changed August 27, 2015
- A constantly updated list of the Dancing with the Stars 21 cast August 27, 2015
- This is the funniest/scariest make-up in Face Off history August 26, 2015
- The mystery of Alison Sweeney’s exit as Biggest Loser host August 25, 2015
- All the Survivor Cambodia Second Chance details, twists, and tribes August 25, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.