BBC’s Dog Eat Dog comes to NBC.
NBC has ordered 13 episodes of the BBC’s Dog Eat Dog, which recently debuted in Britain. In the show, “six contestants compete against each other in various stunts and challenges” after living with each other for a day to learn the others’ weaknesses, Zap2it reports.
- Review: survival reality shows Alone and The Island July 7, 2015
- Fictional Bachelor expose drama UnREAL gets a second season July 6, 2015
- It’s time for Shark Week, now without lying July 5, 2015
- How that iconic Shark Week shark jump was filmed July 3, 2015
- American Idol, cancelled, threatens seniors raising money for charity July 2, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.