spoiler? another X marks the ousted.
A SurvivorSucks.com poster has posted a screen shot of a supposed accidental upload of the latest Survivor 2 victim’s picture with an X on it. The person? (highlight to read) Jeff. Whether it’s a hoax or not, it sounds familiar–it’s Gervase all over again.
- NBC finally fires Donald Trump over his racist pandering June 29, 2015
- Survivor China’s Jean-Robert wins $784,828 June 29, 2015
- How The Last Alaskans stayed real June 28, 2015
- BB Takeover falls flat; Big Brother dominates, but 1 million bailed June 26, 2015
- Life Below Zero’s Sue Aikens on the crash, her injuries, and more June 25, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.