spoiler? another X marks the ousted.
A SurvivorSucks.com poster has posted a screen shot of a supposed accidental upload of the latest Survivor 2 victim’s picture with an X on it. The person? (highlight to read) Jeff. Whether it’s a hoax or not, it sounds familiar–it’s Gervase all over again.
- Hoarders live was gross, and not because of the trash May 28, 2015
- Duggar response from Funny or Die is way too close to reality May 28, 2015
- Bullseye is fun, but it’s really Fear Factor light May 28, 2015
- In its 10th year, America’s Got Talent has its best start ever May 27, 2015
- Amy Schumer said yes to starring on The Bachelorette. Let this be real May 27, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.