book-based Worst Case Scenario coming to TBS.
A reality TV show based upon the book The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook has been ordered by TBS; Survivor co-producer Craig Piligian is developing the series. No word on an airdate for the 22 hour-long episodes.
- Sharknado 2: watch it for the (reality TV) cameos July 30, 2014
- Behind the scenes of Knife Fight July 29, 2014
- Redesign thanks, apology, and info July 28, 2014
- Billy Bob Thornton’s critique of reality TV, humanity July 28, 2014
- FEC: candidates can be filmed, not paid, for reality TV July 28, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.