book-based Worst Case Scenario coming to TBS.
A reality TV show based upon the book The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook has been ordered by TBS; Survivor co-producer Craig Piligian is developing the series. No word on an airdate for the 22 hour-long episodes.
- NeNe Leakes leaves The Real Housewives for another TV show June 30, 2015
- NBC finally fires Donald Trump over his racist pandering June 29, 2015
- Survivor China’s Jean-Robert wins $784,828 June 29, 2015
- How The Last Alaskans stayed real June 28, 2015
- BB Takeover falls flat; Big Brother dominates, but 1 million bailed June 26, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.