book-based Worst Case Scenario coming to TBS.
A reality TV show based upon the book The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook has been ordered by TBS; Survivor co-producer Craig Piligian is developing the series. No word on an airdate for the 22 hour-long episodes.
- Review: Steampunk’d and the high bar other talent competitions set September 3, 2015
- An offer of $1 million adds just 16,000 viewers to Startup U September 2, 2015
- This disturbing promo for reality game show Hellevator is not okay September 1, 2015
- Fall reality shows 2015 schedule and guide September 1, 2015
- Don’t miss Big Blue Live, the year’s most spectacular live reality show September 1, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.