Survivor‘s father is looking for a publisher to publish his proposed book Extreme Success: How to Survive and Thrive in the Game of Life.
- Billionaire will give $1 million to charity if more people watch his reality show August 31, 2015
- In Alaska, President Obama will film an episode of an NBC reality series August 31, 2015
- Todrick Hall returns to TV, showing how his viral videos come to life August 31, 2015
- How a TV show may disrupt elephant poaching August 28, 2015
- The first-ever Shweekend arrives, but how did Shark Week do? August 28, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.