spoilers: challenges revealed.
Based upon the Survivor day 14 and 15 production call sheets revealed by Peter Lance, SurvivorNews.net previews tonight’s episode and makes a prediction as to who will get booted.
- Summer reality TV show preview May 31, 2016
- Survivor 34 cast identified; chaotic casting changes its twist May 31, 2016
- Interview: a Mygrations and Naked & Afraid cast member compares the experiences May 30, 2016
- Real World is returning to Seattle for season 32 May 29, 2016
- More Project Runway, Junior, All-Stars coming, plus fashion Shark Tank May 27, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.