The Mole debuts tonight.
ABC’s The Mole starts tonight at 8 p.m. EST. Before the show, which is hosted by Anderson Cooper, read about already-announced cast or get the rules of the game. Entertainment Weekly says the show is an “ace in ‘The Mole.'”
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Adam Ruins Everything’s claims about reality TV did not match its evidence August 24, 2016
- Review: Better Late Than Never has splashes of reality amid scripted shenanigans August 23, 2016
- 204 suggestions for Big Brother’s fall season August 23, 2016
- Arnold Schwarzenegger is a Terminator-like boss in new Apprentice promo August 22, 2016
- 35 new and renewed reality TV shows August 22, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.