ratings: The Mole comes in second.
The Mole was beat in its time slot, but had more viewers than Regis Philbin’s Who Wants to be a Millionaire did in the same time slot. It also did well among “youngsters” (hey, headline writer, could you be a little more condescending?).
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- American Ninja Warrior contestant made the warped wall even crazier July 28, 2016
- Netflix and Amazon’s unscripted food series will face off July 27, 2016
- Project Greenlight, cancelled by HBO, is looking for a new home July 27, 2016
- A few more details about fall Big Brother 19 July 27, 2016
- How Real Housewives opening titles are filmed July 26, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.