columnist Rich joins a radio show.
In an apparent attempt to be a part of every medium possible, newly-appointed US Weekly columnist Rich is joining Boston’s WQSX as a regular member of the station’s morning show. He starts next week; you can listen online.
- Survivor Worlds Apart twist is a brand-new unfair advantage April 21, 2015
- What John Oliver missed about patent trolls and Shark Tank April 21, 2015
- Mark Burnett’s beard, and strategy, finally explained April 20, 2015
- Survivor is destroying American Idol in the ratings April 17, 2015
- Martha Stewart tries to explain Kim Kardashian April 16, 2015
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.