second episode of MTV’s Fear debuts tonight.
Six twenty-somethings trek to St. Agnes Hospital to search for paranormal activity, alone, in the dark, on tonight’s 8 p.m. EST debut of Fear‘s second episode.
+ also: why Fear is great reality TV and scary as hell. (full disclosure: I wrote this story)
- Behind the scenes of The Quest August 1, 2014
- A weak start for The Quest August 1, 2014
- This weird season of Big Brother August 1, 2014
- The Quest is summer’s best new reality show July 31, 2014
- Big Brother reveals a death to a second houseguest July 31, 2014
about the writer
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 36, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.