Unlike its CBS sibling Big Brother, Survivor continues its upwards climb in the ratings. Wednesday’s episode–during which Gretchen was nailed by the alliance–drew 24.5 million viewers, a few more than last week.
- On Thanksgiving, a reality TV sensation arrives in the U.S. November 25, 2015
- Survivor’s Ethan Zohn turns 42 in a very Ethan Zohn way November 24, 2015
- Why Bindi Irwin will win Dancing with the Stars November 24, 2015
- Is mysterious Badlands, Texas, the next great reality series? November 23, 2015
- Andy Cohen’s surprisingly astute Real Housewives-candidate analogies November 23, 2015
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Buzzfeed, and many other publications. Andy, 37, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.