In Ironminds, Pamela Ribon dissects the show, and is optimistic about its future, saying it “will get more popular” as cast members are kicked off.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Jessie Graff makes American Ninja Warrior history again August 29, 2016
- An Australian Survivor did something on day 10 that took seven seasons on US Survivor August 29, 2016
- How much Below Deck: Mediterranean passengers will pay, and what they get August 29, 2016
- Apprentice contract’s nudity clause is identical to Survivor’s August 26, 2016
- The many highs and troubling lows of RuPaul’s Drag Race All-Stars premiere August 26, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.