Under the headline, “Hunk In A Bunk: Big Brother hears that Josh may be keeping a secret,” an article on Big Brother‘s official Web site speculates that the house might have a gay or bisexual person after all. The evidence: Curtis (why Curtis?) reported in the Red Room that Josh “recently came to terms with ‘being himself'” and “clammed up” when the houseguests started talking about how most seasons of The Real World have a gay cast member.
reality TV news and reviews, in your inbox
- Adam Conover responds to criticism of Adam Ruins Everything’s reality TV episode August 30, 2016
- Jessie Graff makes American Ninja Warrior history again August 29, 2016
- An Australian Survivor did something on day 10 that took seven seasons on US Survivor August 29, 2016
- How much Below Deck: Mediterranean passengers will pay, and what they get August 29, 2016
- Apprentice contract’s nudity clause is identical to Survivor’s August 26, 2016
about Andy Dehnart
Andy Dehnart is a journalist who has covered reality television for more than 15 years and created reality blurred in 2000. A member of the Television Critics Association, his writing and criticism about television, culture, and media has appeared on NPR and in Playboy, Vulture, and many other publications. Andy, 38, also directs the journalism program at Stetson University in Florida, where he teaches creative nonfiction and journalism. He has an M.F.A. in nonfiction writing and literature from Bennington College. More about reality blurred and Andy.